Saturday, March 22, 2008

Life online

You know what. I'm sick of talking to people I meet online when the topic always ends up about sex. I long for companionship, but maybe I just need to perfect a hobby until this conspiracy is over and I can finally live my life again. I'm not intentionally cheating on you John, that is if you're actually interested in me. It's so hard for me to tell. You told me you loved me and then you told me that you didn't. But you've done little things that make me think that you might. I'm just going to be celibate in words and deeds until further notice.
And for those of you who think I think I'm perfect. I'm not. But I'm still going to heaven. So let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home