Saturday, March 08, 2008

St. Philip's



Today I went to church at my old church, St. Philip's Catholic Church, to see my friend Paula play her bass guitar. I was surprised to see Mrs. Smith (I believe her name is Carole) that was to be hosting the Obama party. She was playing the acoustic guitar and has this cool hippy vibe about her. She used to pack Courtney really interesting lunches in elementary school. I remember one time she packed homemade guacamole, something that was very exotic to my bologna and cheese sandwich palate (I didn't become a vegetarian until i was 15). I really wanted to apologize to her for not making the party (I had offered up to bring my digital camera and my cell phone), but I didn't know how. I kind of caught her eye for a minute, then looked away. Maybe next time I'll muster up the courage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home