Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Sympathy for the Devil's followers

Do you know what real temptation is like? Do you?

Well, I'm going to discuss a very taboo subject right now: Temptation.

I don't know how it happens for everyone, just me. See, when you're being pursued by the Devil you often find yourself being swarmed by parasitic gnats, which should come as no surprise as he is Beelzebub (the lord of the flies). "Flying" or "to fly" is worshipping the devil. A few musical artists have even spoken about it in their lyrics, for instance REM in "Losing My Religion" and Madonna in her song "Hollywood" ("Check it out...this bird has flown." that song creeps me out). On a side note, "Losing My Religion" is southern slang for going insane, which I find to be very appropriate.

The Devil is relentless in his pursuit of you and will bring up every time you sinned to be used as blackmail against you in an attempt to make you follow him. Well, it's not working with me. I still pray every night and wake up with a smile on my face thanking God for another day. I was lost for a little while in my life. I still believed in God and Jesus, but I didn't always walk in the light. I'll tell you how I lost my way in a little bit.

When I had my breakdown the thing that made me go over the edge was this knowledge. It blew my mind. I'm used to it now, so it won't work anymore. The Devil is a scumbag and I want nothing to do with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home