Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sending a message

After my graduation from my business class, I stepped aside to talk to my instructor. I told him, "I know I'm being effective when the death threats start increasing." It made him jump back.

I gave him a cd to pass along to a guy who works at the chamber of commerce. I said to him that I thought he needed some spiritual guidance and this was my way of sending a message to him. The cd had 3 songs from Kirk Franklin's "The Fight of My Life": the Intro, Declaration (This is It) and a song called Hide Me. I think he misinterpreted the last song (Hide Me), because when I gave it to him I told him to pay special attention to the ending of the song, where they keep repeating "You're making me stronger now."

That's how I feel about adversity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home