Thursday, November 08, 2007

With a fervent love of my country

Liberty. Truth. Justice.

All things that jive with my idea of America. The upcoming 2008 election is promising to be a good one. I am very fond of the two frontrunners in my party. Hillary and Obama.

Hillary supports national health care, a cause close to my own heart. Not to mention, she's a woman and so am I. I have a feeling like I know how she would run her administration.

And Obama, well I was taken with him largely due to an article done on him that appeared in Rolling Stone. I'm impressed with the fact that he's still a practicing Christian.

Someday I would love to shake Jeremiah Wright's hand because he has the fortitude to get up in front of his congregation and speak the truth "God has got to be sick of this shit!" Too true, Reverend Wright, too true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home