Sunday, December 30, 2007

3 things that give me hope

A friend of mine asked me today what kept me going, and I finally came up with an answer.

It's either 1. I'm waiting for the Rapture (and I'm Catholic, and we don't really believe in the Rapture...but it does say that some people will never see death --the saints)

or 2. that justice will be served in my lifetime. (yes, I admit it is highly improbable but I do pray to the Saint of hopeless cases and things most despaired of.)

Finally, the things that give me hope:

1. Nelson Mandela (They made him wear the devil's number in prison.)

2. quote on church sign "God uses the insignificant to accomplish the impossible."

3. I believe the word of God, and I believe He loves me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home