Friday, April 23, 2010

Non Belief

If you don't believe what I'm saying is true, call the Vatican on me! Ask for Pope Benedict. (his picture resides on my prayer table by my reading chair.)



I'm working to bring people back to the Catholic faith, and make explanations for why some people are confused about our beautiful Catholic faith. Actually, I'm working to bridge the gaps in Christianity.

Working hand in hand with former Mother Tessa Bielecki (a GREAT Catholic Saint) to bring about interfaith dialogue.



That's me and the Circle of Friends on a spiritual retreat entitled "Sand and Sky," on the famous Ghost Ranch in Abiquiu, New Mexico. Tessa, the Abyess, the Nunk, is seated at the far end of the table, short hair (it used to be long but she cut it because she was in mourning, a Native American tradition), glasses and radiant, sparkling, clear blue eyes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

I love talking with Tessa, although we haven't had a formal conversation since the retreat.

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home