Monday, April 26, 2010

Read this, EVERYONE

When I prayed a Holy Rosary to have a nervous breakdown out of a sense of retribution for hurting Mark Romanek's feelings, God granted me a VISION of HELL! I experienced the same inner burning that was described in St. Thomas Acquinas' Summa Theologica. The thing about St. Thomas's book is that he paints broad pictures. He EXPLAINS how things work in the Spiritual Realm. I HATE to THINK about people suffering, for like, EVER! That's why I'm SUCH a DISCIPLE!

I"ve been suicidal (I was around Christmas time) and I know what dementia is like. Dementia is the persistent nagging of demons about past sins. That's why I kept shaking my head "no," Mom. It requires an exorcist and vigilant prayer. I AM A PRAYER WARRIOR!

GET THE PICTURE, Man?

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

I'm a SUPER HUGE ANGEL.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

REPENT and be SAVED!

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home