Sunday, April 20, 2008

Miracles that have already happened in my life

Back when I was with my first (and only) boyfriend, we took a trip to Chicago. It was raining really bad and I was driving in the far left lane of a busy 3 lane highway. I hit a pothole with the upper left wheel and spun out across the highway into the far right lane. Everyone on the highway came to a dead stop, and I was staring down a semi-truck. Everyone on the highway then waited for me to turn around and get back on the road. My (then) boyfriend made me drive the rest of the way there, we were going to see a movie. Know what the name of the movie was? Crash. Not the good Crash, the David Cronenburg one (my ex was a huge David Cronenburg fan).

When I was living in Baltimore, Maryland one day I was returning from a trip home to Michigan in my little Nissan Sentra. I got hit by a Mack truck...rear-ended. The driver was buying drugs on the street, I saw a kid jump out of his cab and then he sped into me. The only damage done (myself included) was that the rear bumper of my car fell off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home