Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The bio I wrote for my graphic design class

Hi, my name is Nicole Bracy.
I have been interested in art since I was a small child. My parents took some art classes at the local community college, one being in 8mm film production. They made little claymations of the Saturday Night Live sketch Mr. Bill. I enjoyed them so much, I used to take the rind from my bologna and pretend I was projecting it through the keyhole of my kitchen door. I was in love with medium of film. In high school I became active with the local community access television station. I moonlit as the director on a couple of episodes of Battle Creek Live, a local variety show. After high school, I went to the first college that would accept me that had a Film/Video major and graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Film/Video. After college, I worked a few video production jobs and I eventually got a job with the Maryland Film Office where I got into location scouting for feature films and commercials.
Right now I have a part time cleaning job, but I am working to open my own small video production/web design/location scouting company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home