Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Plea to P. Diddy

You know I saw you the other night on Access Hollywood (or one of those types of shows) and you were upset with gas prices because you now can't afford to fly back and forth on your private jet and you were talking about how you now fly coach.

Personally, I think that you should continue to fly coach and I'm going to give you three reasons why.

#1 It's "green" and the college kids will love you forever. You don't know the half of what the college kids were saying about "green" energies, at least at the campus event where I met Senator Carl Levin. It's a big buzzworthy thing to do and, hey, it's good for the environment.

#2 You flying coach would charm middle America. The poor can't really fly at all, yet. And, hey, George Clinton flies coach and he's pretty cool. I know because I was on a flight with him to Baltimore (I used to live in Baltimore, Maryland). You might just end up as being the highlight of someone's vacation.

#3 The third and best reason. You could funnel the money you save on fueling your private jet into creating Christian music schools in third world countries, like, say Guatemala. I've seen you wearing a cross around your neck, I know I have, and I think Jesus would totally be down with that. You could create a lasting legacy where you actually transform the lives of others (and hey, if it's Christian it would last for all of eternity.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home