Friday, February 22, 2008

WWMS (What Would Mary Say?)

Me, I'm a pretty easygoing girl for the most part. Opinionated? Sure. But you'd never know with my laid back demeanor.

Social injustice really pushes my buttons because I've been a lifelong fan of the underdog. (I really loved that you were into Ipswich, John)

Unfortunately, there's a group of people that really like to get me stirred up and boy do I think of some appropriate things to say to them. However, putting them to rights does not seem to further my case.

I talked about this to a priest who gave me some priceless advice (also known as wisdom). He told me to think of Mary as Jesus was lead to the cross. Surely, she must have come across some pretty crude thoughts about the people spitting on and ridiculing her Son as she walked faithfully behind him.

Mary, some days I don't know how you held it together, girl. But you did. And so should I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home