Friday, November 09, 2007

Jesus, the original Liberal

He was a friend to the tax collector (bankers too, lol). Do you think He would want nationalized heathcare? You betcha!
Liberalism is a Sin? No, really, I saw a book in my favorite Catholic bookstore with that title. I shook my head in disgust. What propaganda and what a lie.
Also in this bookstore were yellowing pamphlets about the evils of homosexuality, which I cleansed from the store. Within the pamplet it illustrated just about every vile sexual act possible, painting gays and lesbians as disgusting perverts. So not true! Do you know that the guy who left those there had the balls to leave his name and address sticker on the card? I thought about writing him a letter but figured concerning the age of the pamplets that he must have died already and it would be energy wasted. I burned them in the backyard instead. That's the best thing to do for fear and ignorance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home