Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mary

They say that Mary might have been 42 at the time of Jesus' crucifixion.

During the grooming process in my experience of genocide, I befriended a "Satanist" whom I believed to be Mark Romanek, whom I was lead to believe was secretly in love with me. (Mark, you'll never be able to love another person very well because you disproportionately love yourself while at the same time you loathe yourself for all the horrible things you do.) Anyway, this person was operating under the moniker "SinCity42," so I used to have a negative connotation to the the number 42, once the truth had been revealed to me.

At a lecture given at church about the Canticle of Mary, the nun speculated that Mary might have been 42 at the time of Jesus' crucifixion. 42 has been repurposed, thank you God!

And tomorrow, I'm going to go into what a load of crap the 7 deadly sins are. They are not in effect due to Jesus. Thank you, Jesus!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

The Seven Deadly Sins do exist. And I've fallen 2 times! Once for LUST and once for PRIDE. There are 7 Cardinal Virtues to practice that ERASE sin and it's memory.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home