Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Deliverance

You know, I've been so distraught by mass corruption and how easily people can be manipulated, that I had underestimated God's sovereignty. I started praying for the end of the world. Perhaps this was a tactic of the Devil. I don't really want the world to end, even though I'm guaranteed happiness in the afterlife, thanks to Jesus Christ.

I went to see a Spiritual Director, a nun who had a PhD in American Literature, I picked her because I thought she would give me the heavy stuff (theologically speaking). I knew it wasn't the right fit when I told her about my situation (how it's been going on for 6-7 years now) and she said that it would probably never get better. "O ye of little faith!"

I don't know how God's going to do it, I feel like I've exhausted all mortal means of salvation. Perhaps I was putting too much faith in man. Maybe my deliverance will be a mystery beyond human comprehension.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home