Friday, November 09, 2007

Religion

Why so many posts on religion? I guess I kind of feel like I'm making up for lost time maybe. After I started going to public school, my interest in going to Mass weened. I was caught up in the secular world, pretty much only went on holidays, weddings and funerals. I do feel a deep sense of remorse for not going. I remember thinking that it was "uncool." I also remember thinking (while I was in church) when are they going to come out with some decent Christian rock? My prayers have been answered on that count anyway. I used to have a bootleg of R.E.M. with Roger McGuinn "Battle Hymn of the Republic." Maybe Micheal, you could take a page out of Bono's book and start writing church music. I haven't given up on you. His truth is marching on! (But let me get one thing straight...I'm not after a revolution. Personal freedom, yes. Revolution, no.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home